Saturday, December 13, 2008

16 random notes...

My friend Mary Ann started this thought with her random 16 notes. Here are mine!

1. I am blessed to feel so happily married to the right guy, even though I got a late start!
2. I love to ride my bike!
3. I have re-discovered the joy of running in the high desert.
4. I am my Mother's daughter, even though everyone says I look and act like my Daddy!
5. I love having my nephews living so close by now.
6. I want to learn to speak Italian.
7. I love to wake up right before the sun comes up and love the quiet of morning.
8. I am happy to have such a great friendship with my little brothers, who are both bigger than me now!
9. I am blessed not only with my Mom & Dad, but also my Mom & Dad-in laws.
10. I have met some amazing people in the cycling industry and am honored to get to work and play with my "collegues".
11. The best job I ever had was working at Silicon Graphics in the 80's & 90's.
12. ...And yet I am so happy to be out of high-tech-high dollars and into high tech bicycles and not so much money!
13. I love coffee and fresh baked bread.
14. I sometimes wish I had done things different in school (and finished what I started with as much energy as I had in the beginnning).
15. Running with my dog after work in the canyons behind my house is one of the best jobs I have.
16. I hope I always live in the mountains or by the Ocean or better yet, both! Cycling/Surfing keep me whole, but I haven't surfed regularly since I left San Francisco.

No comments: