Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Campagnolo Guy!



I love Mike's face in this photo. I know how silly this must sound for an email, but this is the face I fell for 9 years ago and I feel the same way about him now as I did then. How about that?!? He'll be embarrassed that I sent this message, but I snapped this photo of him this morning and just liked the way it looked in his Campagnolo Sportswear!.

The weeks just fly by like nobody's business. It is almost Thanksgiving. Mike and I are headed over the mountains to spend the holiday with California Mom & Dad this year. To make it extra special, Mom gets to take a vacation from chemo until 2009! It will be nice to be "somewhere" on vacation---with all the traveling I've done this year---none of it has been holiday---all work. So we are looking forward to time with family and friends and riding our bikes in our favorite places before the year is out.

We've actually got lots cooking and along with the changes in our country with our new President elect Obama, the "marching to the beat of their own drum" Taylor's have something up our bike-jersey sleeves as well. That ought to get your interest, but that is all I have to say about it right now.

I just returned from my longest run yet since I bought these Newton running shoes. I am sure everyone is tired of me talking about them, but these shoes have made all the difference for me. They are light as a feather and I don't know what magic is in there--but I can run without feeling all beat up and I am now cool with winter as long as I can be
outside running.

Anyway---Have a lovely Saturday!

No comments: