Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunshine on my face...

...can make me smile! Throw in a little self made breeze from spinning my two wheels, and you've got a full-toothed grin from this girl! It is fantabulous! The big old mountains are snowy and white and I'm out riding my bike in and around them in clear-blue-skied-sunshine! Wow. All my house-jobs were done by noon and I headed out for a long awaited outside ride in the sunshine and no wind. Unbelievably beautiful! Just what I needed to feel rested for the busy travel week ahead.

The mountains look so much bigger with snow on them. You can see the outlines of each of the lower ranges and then the big steep ones glisten in the deep blue sky. It will be interesting to see how they look from the California side. Just hoping for these clear skies to hold until I get over the pass on Wednesday.

Anyway---today is one of those days when I know for sure there is a G_d, not that there is ever any doubt! Just a blessing to get to enjoy the planet's wonders, right here in my own backyard with the love of my life and our little small hound!! (It sounds too corny ---but I am very happy to be home...and yes the endorphin's are going since I was out for about 3 hours on my bicycle).

Happy Sunday!

No comments: