Saturday, February 09, 2008

Nothing!

What a treat to have absolutely nothing that I have to do today! Well...not nothing really, but nothing to do with work. I just have house jobs to do with my husband (shopping, laundry, house-cleaning, etc.). Hmmm. I guess I do have something to do today. But the schedule is mine---all mine!

And we're in for some sunshine and lovely weather. Mike said it snowed everyday while I was gone and the weather turned nice the day I returned. Not sure he was happy to see me or happy for the weather change. Maybe a little bit of both. You know how when you return back home and you have a mound of "jobs" awaiting you (like groceries, laundry, house-cleaning, etc.)? Not with my husband! He's awesome and I came home to a clean house, food for the rest of the week and no piles of laundry! He's that handsome face in a crowd that lights up just for me!!!

So even though I have housework to do, it isn't close to what it could be. Outside riding weather, the first day off in 2 weeks, and I have a few days to relax before heading back on the road on Wednesday for a week. It'll be a working birthday this year---but I will hopefully catch a few of the stages of the Tour of California live and in person. And working in Northern California is a paradise of sorts. And Mike is going to try and come down and meet me for the weekend.

I can even take a nap today! Anyway---enjoy your Saturday. I know I will!

No comments: