Sunday, March 18, 2007

Packing with MT...

...is about as fun as getting your wisdom teeth pulled without the happy gas! Actually, my Marshall dentist, Dr. Paul Johnson, probably made getting your wisdom teeth pulled MORE fun than packing with my grumpy husband. For example, we had that big snow storm on Friday and I pulled the car in "WRONG!" and now there's a pile of snow where there shouldn't be. He was out there when I did it and could have said something then. But I think he thinks it's way more fun to berate me on a Sunday morning. He'll say he did tell me. But I didn't know what he wanted me to do. I am pretty naive about these things.

I also forgot the "trail mix" ingredients when I went to the grocery store (of course I should have read his mind beforehand). It doesn't help that he can't get outside and ride his bike allowing me two things; Time to pack in peace without him and he can get some exercise outside so he feels like he's not losing his fitness. I may try to persuade him to ride today. It isn't warm, but the sun is out. I also picked up the WRONG kind of newspaper to pack the kitchen with. He's beside himself. I keep reminding him that one day I might really give him something to be mad about. But I don't mean it and he knows it.

We sent in our deposit on our new place in Northwest Reno. About 12 miles from Incline Village in Lake Tahoe and up in the hills above Reno. Less of an unknown than Boston was for us. I'm much less organized, but much less stressed about this move out West.

We have so much to look forward to---but this packing with MT project isn't one of them. OOOps! The chief just started growling again. Even the Scrapper is steering clear of the big Chief Guard!

Back to my boxes. HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments: